Free rental cars in Wellington
Voted the fourth top city in the world to visit by Lonely Planet in 2011, Wellington, New Zealand’s capital, and the world's southernmost capital city, is a melting pot of arts, culture, fine dining and breathtaking natural scenery.
Nestled between rolling hills and a stunning harbour, Wellington is home to Te Papa, the national museum, which tells the story of New Zealand’s history through bold and interactive exhibits. You’ll discover a vibrant range of cafes, art galleries, theatres, attractions and a humming nightlife. The gourmet and wine experiences of the Wairarapa region are also just a short drive away.
Related Wellington relocation deals
Wellington Airport NapierFree 2 days
Wellington Airport Auckland CityFree 3 days
Wellington Airport Auckland Airport$1 2 days
Search for more relocations:
Transfercar's relocations are free to drive privately owned or rental cars and campervans that need to be moved between specific locations and are available between set dates.
Often vehicles will come with free petrol, insurance and extras such as ferry crossings with many offering additional days that can be purchased at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in relocating a free car or campervan, check out our video on how to book a vehicle and go ahead and request one today!
Interesting ideas and information
- Visit the dynamic and interactive National Museum of NZ - Te Papa
- Check out some of Wellington’s best views at the Mount Victoria Lookout
- Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car to the Botanic Garden
- Take a city tour with Wellington sights’ tours
- Walk through ZEALANDIA: The Karori Sanctuary Experience
- Get an inside peek into Wellywood at The Weta Cave in Miramar
- Check out the amazing planetarium show at Carter Observatory
- Head to Cuba Street for a slice of Bohemia