Free rental cars in Dunedin
Dunedin is a buzzing city and the central location of Otago University, one of New Zealand’s leading universities.
Situated on the stunning southeast coast of the South Island, Dunedin is New Zealand's oldest city, and is regarded to be the best preserved Victorian and Edwardian city in the Southern Hemisphere.
Formerly called New Edinburgh, this beautiful city has a strong Scottish background, with the city's name being later changed to Edinburgh's old Celtic name, Dunedin (Dun Edin, meaning Edin on the Hill).
Related Dunedin relocation deals
Christchurch Airport PictonFree 2 days
Wellington Airport Auckland AirportFree 3 days
Search for more relocations:
Transfercar's relocations are free to drive privately owned or rental cars and campervans that need to be moved between specific locations and are available between set dates.
Often vehicles will come with free petrol, insurance and extras such as ferry crossings with many offering additional days that can be purchased at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in relocating a free car or campervan, check out our video on how to book a vehicle and go ahead and request one today!
Interesting ideas and information
- Stroll through the Dunedin Art Gallery
- Check out Elm Wildlife Tours
- Take a Hare Hill Horse Treks
- Experience monarch Harbour Cruise
- Go on the Otago Central Rail Trail
- Try some locally grown produce at the Otago Farmers Market
- Spend some time at the Otago Museum
- Take a look at the Royal Albatross Colony
- Have a brew at the Speight's Brewery
- Take on the Wild Earth Sea Kayaking experience