Free rental cars in Queenstown
Surrounded by rugged mountains and nestled on the shores of the majestic, crystal clear Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown is New Zealand’s premier four season lake and alpine resort.
Queenstown is renowned for adventure. But there’s much, much more.
The entire little town is filled with sophisticated wine bars, live jazz, top DJ’s, inviting long summer nights in garden bars serving locally brewed beer or après ski in front of a roaring log fire.
Related Queenstown relocation deals
Queenstown Dunedin AirportFree 2 days
Search for more relocations:
Transfercar's relocations are free to drive privately owned or rental cars and campervans that need to be moved between specific locations and are available between set dates.
Often vehicles will come with free petrol, insurance and extras such as ferry crossings with many offering additional days that can be purchased at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in relocating a free car or campervan, check out our video on how to book a vehicle and go ahead and request one today!
Interesting ideas and information
- Queenstown Triple Challenge (Jet Boat Ride, Helicopter and White Water Rafting)
- Milford Sound Full-Day Tour from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Full-Day Tour from Queenstown including Helicopter Flight
- The Original Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jump in Queenstown
- Go for a sky dive with Skydive Queenstown
- Take a Southern Glacier Experience Helicopter Flight from Queenstown
- Check out Queenstown Kawarau River White Water Rafting
- Otherwise try the Queenstown Shotover River White Water Rafting