Free rental cars in Picton
Related Picton relocation deals
Nestled at the head of Queen Charlotte Sound one of four Sounds which make up the Marlborough Sounds, gorgeous little Picton is your gateway to the South Island and is the main thoroughfare for the interisland ferries which provide passenger, car and rail transport to Wellington.
The sounds are famous for their breathtaking beauty and stunning scenery, while Picton is renowned for its genuine hospitality, picturesque little streets with High Street offering a great little selection of gift shops, galleries and delightful cafes.
Search for more relocations:
Transfercar's relocations are free to drive privately owned or rental cars and campervans that need to be moved between specific locations and are available between set dates.
Often vehicles will come with free petrol, insurance and extras such as ferry crossings with many offering additional days that can be purchased at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in relocating a free car or campervan, check out our video on how to book a vehicle and go ahead and request one today!
Interesting ideas and information
- Go dolphin watching with Ecotours
- Check out the Picton Wilderness Guides
- Take on the Queen Charlotte Track
- Experience monarch Harbour Cruise
- Take a moment or two in the Marlborough Sounds
- Experience the waterways Boating Safaris
- Spend some time at the Otago Museum
- Have a look at the sounds connections wine tours
- Stop in at the Ecoworld Aquarium