Free rental cars in Christchurch
How many places in the world can you ski at a world class alpine resort, play golf, bungy jump, go white water rafting, mountain biking, hot-air ballooning, wind surfing, whale watching and visit world class wineries and gardens, all within two hours from an international airport?
Located on the east coast of the South Island, Christchurch, or ‘The Garden City’, is the main gateway to Canterbury and the South Island alpine hinterland and is a contrast of well-established expansive parks and a lively cosmopolitan ambience and nightlife.
Related Christchurch relocation deals
Christchurch Airport HokitikaFree 2 days Great deal!
Christchurch Airport Wellington AirportFree 2 days Great deal!
Search for more relocations:
Transfercar's relocations are free to drive privately owned or rental cars and campervans that need to be moved between specific locations and are available between set dates.
Often vehicles will come with free petrol, insurance and extras such as ferry crossings with many offering additional days that can be purchased at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in relocating a free car or campervan, check out our video on how to book a vehicle and go ahead and request one today!
Interesting ideas and information
- Visit the vibrant weekend Arts Centre markets
- Eat fish & chips on the beach in Sumner or New Brighton
- See penguins at the International Antarctic Centre
- Get up close to a kiwi at Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Explore the shops and cafes of the city’s major, historic sea port Lyttelton
- Take the Black Cat to Quail Island
- Test your skills on a high wire course at Adrenalin Forest
- Experience the diverse splendour Orana Wildlife Park